To create a visit in the Arke app, all you need to do is tap the 'Invite' icon on the main menu, placed on the bottom of the mobile screen.
Then select a visitor from the phone address directory and then select when you want to invite the visitor, or leave this saying ‘Now’.
Then tap the green icon that says 'Invite your visitor' and your visit will be created.
- To invite a visitor, it needs to be registered in your phone address book
- Make sure that Arke has access to your phone address book (you will be asked during the installation of the app)
- The visitor won’t be able to use the PIN before the invitation arrival time
- The visitor might receive the PIN code immediately when the visit is created or a few minutes before the arrival time, depending on how Arke is configured
- If you don't have the visitors' phone number, you can use your own phone number to receive the PIN on. Then share via email or in the notes for your order for instance