If you are receiving an error that you are unable to create visits, and that your site is offline, please notify your property or estate manager and they will be able to investigate and resolve the connection issue.
Articles in this section
- My phone has been lost or someone has unauthorized access to my Arke account - what do I need to do?
- How do I register for access to the Arke system on my property/estate?
- I can’t search my contacts from the Arke app when using an Android device (Android 6.0 and up)
- I can't search my contacts from the Arke app on an Apple device
- I am unable to login: Issued at time is more than 5 minutes before or after current time
- My site is offline, what do I do now?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I clear my visit history?
- Daily visit limit policies
- There are connection issues while inviting my visitor