When creating your Arke account, or changing the email address for your account, you will be asked to confirm your email address.
We'll send a verification code that is sent to the email address you entered and ask you to enter it during the sign-up process. We ask this so we know you have access to the email address you're trying to use.
If you can't find this verification email, please click the link on the bottom of the verification page in your Arke app that says 'click here to send the code again'.
If you still can't find your verification email, there are a few possible reasons and solutions:
- You entered an incorrect email address
- Please contact Arke support, provide the account details you signed up with and ask them to remove the erroneous account.
- Our verification email was blocked by your spam/junk filter
- Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- You've used your work email address. Business email addresses tend to have stricter spam policies, which can block our verification emails. You can either:
- Speak to your IT team and work and ask to check for a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or whitelist that address.
- Contact Arke support, provide the account details you signed up with and ask them to remove them. Then you can re-register with a personal email address.