If you can't find your verification email, please click the link on the bottom of the verification page in your Arke app that says 'click here to send the code again'.
If you still can't find your verification email, there are a few possible reasons and solutions:
- You entered an incorrect email address
- Please contact Arke support, provide the account details you signed up with and ask them to remove the erroneous account.
- Our verification email was blocked by your spam/junk filter
- Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- You've used your work email address. Business email addresses with custom domain names tend to have stricter spam policies, which can block the verification emails. You can either:
- Speak to your IT team at work, ask to search for a mail from email@example.com and whitelist that email address.
- Contact Arke support, provide the account details you signed up with and ask them to remove them. Then you can re-register with a personal email address.
- The verification email got filtered into another folder
- Go to the search field in your email box and enter 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to search for the verification email in all your inboxes