There are a couple of steps to ensure a host is able to invite their visitors.
First of all, make sure you can login to the Arke Portal. If you can't please contact Arke support.
- Verify if the user is in a synchronized department.
- Check in what department the user is in Net2
- Confirm the department is set to be synced in Arke (Settings => Net2 Host Provisioning).
- Verify the user's phone number is entered correctly in Net2.
- Verify the user's phone number is in the correct field
- Check in Net2 what field the phone numbers are in
- Confirm the field is correct in the Arke portal (Settings => Net2 Host Provisioning)
- Verify the user's access level is not No access
- Check if the user is synced to Arke
- Go to Hosts and search for a part of the name. If the host appears here, the user has probably signed up with a different phone number. If the host doesn't appear, one of the above steps doesn't work.